Compass Community is a national independent child care agency with 14 Foster Care Offices and a growing number of Children’s Homes and Independent Schools across England and Wales. We are looking for an enthusiastic and fast-learning individual with excellent interpersonal skills to join our Compass Community Commercial Team.
Under the direction of the Commercial Finance Manager, to take ownership and lead on collating, preparing and improving data which is used to deliver business growth as well as supporting analytical review where required.
The post holder will work as part of the Compass Commercial Team covering all child care services (Foster Care, Residential and Education) and will support the Commercial Finance Manager and team in commercial activities including pricing, annual fee uplifts, frameworks, KPI analysis and KPI Packs as well as any ad hoc tasks to support the business.
The role will be focused on delivering a range of commercial tasks as required by the Commercial Director to deliver the business growth.
- Completion of monthly KPI schedule for review by the Commercial Finance Manager identifying key trends for the operational business
- Preparation of monthly commercial packs for the operational teams
- Support in delivering project work including analytics to support the basis of these projects.
- Preparation of correspondence with Local Authorities based upon needs of Commercial Finance Manager regarding but not limited to; annual fee uplifts, placement queries, framework queries
- Preparation of Customer Information packs for the business to share ahead of local authority meetings
- Diary management for Local Authority meetings where necessary
- Preparation and completion of tracking mechanisms on key customer engagement activities
- Ad hoc analytics required to support the Commercial Director in identifying efficiencies across the business
- Proven experience of analytical analysis across large volumes of data to deliver actionable insights
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time management and strong interpersonal skills
- High competency with Microsoft Excel
- Continuous improvement mindset
The benefits of joining Compass
We are looking for applicants who share our vision and values and who truly believe in the principles of excellent social work and inclusivity.
In return for this, we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- 26 days holiday (including your birthday day), and Bank holidays.
- Excellent opportunities for career development in our growing service.
- Team days out and staff engagement activity days.
- Access to Perkbox, including exclusive perks, freebies and discounts.
- Wellbeing of our staff is vital; you will have access to the Employee Assist Programme.
Our recruitment process aims to create and maintain a safe workforce and contains robust vetting procedures. The successful applicants will be offered a role subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. Please note that Compass reserves the right to close this vacancy early upon receipt of sufficient applications.
The Compass Community values equality and diversity across our workforce and aims to ensure our staff community is reflective of the diversity of the children and young people within our care. In support of this commitment we welcome applications from individuals of Black, Asian and ethnic minority backgrounds.