We are looking to recruit a full time highly motivated, friendly, and supportive HR Compliance Support Worker to join our busy HR Compliance team based in Bradford.
The role will provide a central onboarding function to our Fostering, Residential, Therapeutic and Education services
On a day-to-day basis, you will be:
- Overseeing the joint Compliance inbox and dealing with queries appropriately
- Working as part of a team to ensure all processes are followed in line with Regulations, Company policy and procedure
- Commencement of case activity for new candidates
- Supporting with pre-employment checks including DBS checks and References
- Ensuring all on-going cases are kept up to date, with any missing information chased regularly to ensure the case is compliant in line with KPI’s and priorities
- Keeping spreadsheets and databases up to date, analysing and interpreting data when requested
- Liaising with candidates, hiring managers and recruitment agencies
- Attending and contributing to team meetings
Experience and Abilities:
We would very much like you to have worked in a case management or compliance environment, ideally in a social care, children’s services, or education setting.
You should also have excellent administration skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy, be IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages. You should be able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, managing your workload accordingly to facilitate conflicting priorities.
You should have great communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to build relationships with people at all levels. You should be able to work as part of a team, whilst also using your initiative and raising any concerns or issues to the relevant person.
We are looking for applicants who possess a real drive and share our vision, in return we offer a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an additional a day off for your birthday! As well as opportunities for career development.
The Compass Community values equality and diversity across our workforce and aims to ensure our staff community is reflective of the diversity of the children and young people within our care. In support of this commitment we welcome applications from individuals of Black, Asian and ethnic minority backgrounds.