Are you driven, ambitious and wanting to make a difference? We are looking to recruit a full time highly motivated, friendly, and supportive Recruitment Officer to join our busy and growing Recruitment Team based in Rustington.
You will support the activities associated with the promotion and recruitment of Fostering, Residential, Therapeutic and Compass Community staff to care for children looked after within the Compass Community.
Recruitment Officers are responsible for starting the journey in the recruitment process for all potential candidates. You will work alongside the Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Administrators and Officers to ensure all enquiries are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
On a day to day basis, you will be
- To act as the central point of contact for prospective candidates, through CV’s and Application forms providing high levels of knowledge of Compass and the services it offers in Fostering, Residential, Education, Therapeutic services and Community.
- To give the best customer service and treat each new applicant to the best experience of Compass.
- To be aware of timescales for actioning enquiries and completion of Registration of Interests and Application forms.
- To be knowledgeable on all Recruitment targets and deliver on these weekly and monthly.
- To work as part of an efficient team and be available to cover /assist other team members where needed.
- To support the Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Supervisor, wider teams with all aspects of recruitment and induction of new recruits.
- Attendance and active contribution at meetings as required.
- To report directly to the Recruitment Manager or Recruitment Supervisor in their absence.
- To perform tasks as directed by the Recruitment Manager.
Experience and Abilities
- Great Interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Sales experience or experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of excel, PowerPoint, and use of databases and recording information.
- Good organisational, analytical, and logistical skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask and work within tight deadlines.
- The ability to manage their own time and caseload on a day-to-day basis.
- Knowledge of Recruitment processes.
- The ability to be a team player with an interest in children’s services, carers and the marketing that surrounds this.
Candidates will receive full on-site training
We are looking for candidates who possess a real drive and share our vision, in return we offer
- Access to discounts, deals and offers through Perkbox
- Additional day’s leave for your birthday
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Days leave
- Length of Service Awards with increasing leave following 2 years’ service
- Death in Service Payment
- Clear progression through to management roles
- Win up to £150 pcm in our monthly REACH awards
- Team Days
- Staff & carer recommendation bonus
The Compass Community values equality and diversity across our workforce and aims to ensure our staff community is reflective of the diversity of the children and young people within our care. In support of this commitment we welcome applications from individuals of Black, Asian and ethnic minority backgrounds