We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, friendly and supportive Design Coordinator to cover maternity leave for a member of our marketing team based in Rustington.
The role is as 12 month contract, with the potential to be made full time at the end of this.
The role will involve providing support to the marketing team with the conception and creation of all marketing publications, both digital and physical, for a range of different audiences. You will need to have experience in a range of design software and be able to work to deadlines. You will have experience in understanding brand guidelines, and how to produce print ready artwork.
Why Join Compass?
- Flexible working, with 3 days per week working from home
- Discounts, deals an offers through Perkbox
- Win up to £150pm in our monthly REACH awards
- Quarterly team days out
- Staff & carer recommendation bonus
- Mentoring by senior managers
- To be first line of response for all marketing enquiries
- Assisting with the design of all print materials, including brochures, flyers and signage
- Assist with design of digital artwork for websites and online promotion
- Assist with organising production and distribution of all marketing publications and materials
Candidates must have
- At least 1 years’ experience in a design-based role
- Experience of the Adobe Creative Suite (in particular InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Experience with Canva
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to take briefs and turn them into fully designed documents
Candidates will receive full on-site training.
The Compass Community values equality and diversity across our workforce and aims to ensure our staff community is reflective of the diversity of the children and young people within our care. In support of this commitment we welcome applications from individuals of Black, Asian and ethnic minority backgrounds.