Compass Community is a national children’s services provider, looking after around 1,700 children and young people across our Fostering, Residential and Education Services. We provide child-centred services that make a life-long difference to vulnerable children’s lives.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Lead to join our expanding Marketing Team. The role will involve being responsible for all PPC activity across all the services within the Group, analysing and reporting on all campaigns running across multiple channels. Due to a growing proportion of the marketing resource allocated to sourcing staff across our various services, a knowledge of marketing within job platforms (e.g. Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn) would be extremely advantageous.
You will be responsible for overseeing deployment of social media campaigns across the services in the Group, working closely with the Marketing Team.
The role will also be heavily involved in driving SEO performance across the various services, producing fully researched keyword strategies, sourcing backlinks and analytical performance of all elements.
You will work closely with the creative team to produce a digital marketing strategy that is both imaginative and engaging, but also data driven and measured.
- Line management of Digital Marketing Assistant
- Manage all PPC accounts, campaigns, adverts and keywords
- Manage paid accounts across social media
- Competitor analysis
- Orchestrating outreach strategy and campaigns
- At least 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Full knowledge of PPC interfaces, including Google, Bing, Facebook and Google Analytics
- Full understanding of the principles of SEO
- Performance reporting and analysis
- Effective communicator (particularly with the other parts of the Marketing Team)
- Professional, punctual and polite
- Good time-management and prioritisation skills (the post-holder needs to be able to work across several projects simultaneously)
- Passionate about the digital world
- Committed to continued personal-development
- Receptive to new ideas
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- A strong eye for detail
What we can offer you
- Access to discounts, deals an offers through Perkbox
- Win up to £150pm in our monthly REACH awards
- Quarterly team days out
- Additional day’s leave for your birthday
- Clear progression through to management roles
- Flexible working patterns, with the ability to work from home several days a week
The Compass Community values equality and diversity across our workforce and aims to ensure our staff community is reflective of the diversity of the children and young people within our care. In support of this commitment we welcome applications from individuals of Black, Asian and ethnic minority backgrounds.