We are looking to recruit a full time highly motivated, friendly and supportive HR Compliance Administrator to join our busy HR Compliance team based in Bradford.
Day do day tasks will include:
- Overseeing the joint Compliance inbox and dealing with queries appropriately.
- Working as part of a team to ensure all processes are followed in line with Regulations, Company policy and procedure..
- Commencement of case activity for new candidates.
- Supporting with pre-employemnt checks including DBS checks and references.
- Ensuring all on-going cass are kept up to date, iwth any missing information chased regularly to ensure the case is copliant in line and the KPI’s and priorities.
- Keeping spreadsheets and databses up to date, analysing and interpreting data when requested.
- Liasing with candidates, hiring managers and recruitment agencies..
- Attending and contributing to team meetings.
Experience and Abilities:
We would very much like you to have worked in a case management or compliance environment, ideally in a social care, children’s services or education setting.
You should also have excellent administration skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy, be IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages. You should be able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, managing your workload accordingly to facilitate conflicting priorities.
You should have great communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to build relationships with people at all levels. You should be able to work as part of a team, whilst also using your initiative and raising any concerns or issues to the relevant person.