|Salary:||£15,000 – £18,000 – DOE (depending on experience)|
|Hours:||37.5 hours per week|
We are seeking to appoint a 1st Line Helpdesk Analyst to undertake a full-time permanent post. The purpose of the role will be to provide office based telephone support to the group’s users across all offices. The role will involve working closely with the Group Head of IT and other members of the IT team to ensure the smooth running of the IT service.
- Answering phones calls to the IT Helpdesk
- Logging and assigning tickets on the helpdesk database
- To provide support for the Company’s in house databases Foster track, Resitek and HR.Net (Training will be provided)
- To provide support for the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Basic configuration and support of laptop and PC computer equipment for staff
- Configuration and support of mobile phones for staff
- Basic user administration tasks
- Delivery of equipment
- Other tasks as deemed necessary by the Head of IT or IT Development Manager
Experience and Abilities:
- The ability to work with staff at all levels
- Be able to support repair and maintain PC and laptop equipment
- Have a good working knowledge of Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Have a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Have a calm and polite telephone manner, with a customer support focus.
- A keen interest in computing and Information Technology in general.
It is the nature of work of Compass that tasks and responsibilities are, in many circumstances, unpredictable and varied. All staff are therefore expected to work in a flexible way when the occasion arises where tasks are not specifically covered in the job description and have to be undertaken.