|Salary:||Up to £30,000 D.O.E|
|Hours:||37.5 hours per week|
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, friendly and supportive ASP.Net Developer to join our busy IT Team based in Rustington.
On a day to day basis, you will be:
- To work with and assist the IT Development Manager on a variety of projects and solutions.
- Provide second line support to internal and external clients, supporting junior members of the team, liaising with other departments and escalating queries when required.
- Product Testing.
- System administration tasks.
Experience and Abilities
- Relevant work experience / development qualifications.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- A flexible approach to duties, as the range of tasks can be varied.
- Strong foundation knowledge of core IT suites, MS Office and Windows.
- Time management, problem solving and planning skills.
- Eager to learn and further develop skillset.
- Attention to detail, ability to follow instructions and take ownership of workload.
- Be able to work in a fast paced office environment.
- Enthusiasm for technology and coding.
- To undertake broadly similar duties commensurate with the level of the post as required by the Manager.
- To fulfil Health & Safety responsibilities.
- To work within the provisions of the Data Protection Act, observing strict confidentiality in relation to all aspects of work undertaken.
- The post holder will be expected to undertake training and development deemed necessary for the pursuance of the post
- The post holder will be expected to competently use electronic systems effectively
- The post holder will be expected to ensure to comply with Equal Opportunities Policy and Procedure in all employment practices
- The post holder will be expected to comply with the no smoking policy in place and ensure that Health and Safety is observed in the course of employment
- Ensuring compliance with safeguarding procedures, throughout all work within the Company, keeping the manager informed of work in progress and inform the manager immediately of any child protection matter or serious complaint.
- The nature of the agency business means that tasks and responsibilities are sometimes unpredictable. Staff are therefore expected to work flexibly when the occasion arises where tasks, which are not specifically covered in the job description, have to be undertaken.
- On occasion, travel to other Compass Community offices may be required to attend induction, training, meetings or to provide cover.