|Salary:||Up to £25,000 (D.O.E)|
|Hours:||37.5 per week.|
About Compass Community Limited
Compass is a Graphite Capital backed business bringing together the best in class foster care agencies and residential Childrens homes from across the UK to form a high quality network of locally renowned services. The business looks to place exceptional care at the heart of everything they do.
Our vision is to be the preferred children’s service provider; renowned for an optimistic & pragmatic approach, where it is believed change is possible.
Compass Community Children’s Services comprises of 3 main services; our well established Fostering and Residential services and our newer Education Service. Our fostering service is broken down into 8 companies covering 8 regions; providing local support and training to our Foster Carers. All 8 regions are all inspected individually by Ofsted and are all judged as either ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’.
Our residential and education services continue to expand with new homes adding much needed capacity to the sector and providing Compass the opportunity to offer a multitude of placement offerings to LAs.
Due to the continued growth of the business an excellent opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to join a newly created role which will be focussed on delivering a range of both financial and contract analytics as required by the Commercial Director to deliver the business growth.
• Completion of monthly KPI schedule for review by the Commercial Director identifying key trends for the operational business
• Preparation of monthly commercial surgeries packs for the operational teams
• Support in delivering project work including analytics to support the basis of these projects.
• Preparation of correspondence with Local Authorities based upon needs of Commercial Director
• Preparation of Customer Information packs for the business to share ahead of meetings
• Diary management for Local Authority meetings where necessary
• Preparation and completion of tracking mechanisms on key customer engagement activities
• Contract management; Review and understanding of contracts with Local Authorities preparing a simple, easy to understand one page for the business with all key and relevant items
• Ad hoc analytics required to support the Commercial Director in identifying efficiencies across the business
• Proven experience of analytical analysis across large volumes of data to deliver actionable insights
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective time management
• High competency with MS excel
• Experience with Sage Line 50 would be highly beneficial though not a prerequisite
• Previous experience with reviewing and interpreting contracts would be preferential though not a prerequisite
• Continuous improvement mindset