|Salary:||£18,000 to £25,000|
|Hours:||37.5 per week|
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, friendly and supportive IT Support Analyst to join our busy IT Team based in Rustington.
The role will provide 1st and 2nd line IT support to ensure the smooth running of the IT service.
On a day to day basis, you will be:
• Resolving 1st and 2nd Line IT Support issues which have been reported in to the helpdesk.
• To provide support for the Company’s in-house databases Fostertrack, Resitek and HR.Net (Training will be given)
• Assist with telephone and remote support to our users
• To provide support for Windows Desktop operating systems
• To undertake user administration tasks on Compass’s IT Systems.
• Configuration and support of laptop and PC computer equipment for staff
• Configuration and support of mobile phones for staff
• To provide basic level network support
• Travel to remote offices to assist with resolving IT issues or IT related project work
• Other tasks as deemed necessary by the Head of IT
Experience and Abilities:
You should also have excellent ability to work under your own initiative and prioritise work accordingly. You should be able to analyse and solve technical problems, and have good communication and people skills with a focus on customer service.
You must have
• Experience and understanding of Helpdesk Ticket systems
• A good understanding of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
• A basic understanding of Microsoft Server Operating Systems
• A basic understanding of database structure and usage
• A good understanding of Active Directory and Windows Domain based networks
• A good understanding of Microsoft Office and other commonly used software applications
• A good understanding of computer networks