|Hours:||37.5 per week|
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic and engaging Lead Compliance Support Officer to join our busy HR team based in Bradford.
This role is responsible for leading and co-ordinating the day to day activities of our HR Compliance Team who provide a central service to our fostering, residential, education and support services. Working closely with Managers and Recruitment Marketing Team, this team ensure that applicants in progress are transitioned through our pre-employment checks in a timely manner to meet the needs of the business and in line with Ofsted regulation and safe recruitment practice.
On a day to day basis, you will:
• Co-ordinate all pre-employment checks ensuring all HR processes are completed in line with Company policy and procedure
• Manage a team of Compliance Administrators in achieving key performance indicators to ensure the needs of the business are met and services are appropriately resourced
• Build key relationships with the business in order to drive and meet business objectives
• Be the first point of contact with managers regarding recruitment queries
• Lead on any recruitment conference calls
• Report on KPIs and provide information and statistics when requested
• Continually review working practices to ensure the team are working in the most efficient and effective way
• Support the development, introduction and maintenance of the HR database ensuring the highest standards of completeness, accuracy and compliance
• Liaise with candidates, hiring managers and recruitment agencies
• Liaise with payroll, co-coordinating employee inductions, appraisals, probation and other processes
• Attend and participate in meetings as required and, where applicable, produce notes
Experience and Abilities:
We would very much like you to have worked in a recruitment/sales role previously and familiarisation with Ofsted regulations and standards in a social care setting would be advantageous. With a passion for continuous process improvement and the ability to optimise automation, you must have excellent administration skills, an eye for detail and be IT literate. You should be able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, managing your own workload and the workload of others and be able to prioritise effectively to meet business needs. This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and as the leader of the compliance team, the ability to multi task and provide support and structure in a fast paced environment.
< Return to jobs