|Salary:||£17,000 – £19,000 D.O.E|
|Hours:||37.5 per week|
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, friendly and supportive Marketing Assistant to join our busy Marketing team based in Rustington.
The role will provide a central staff recruitment function to our fostering and residential services, ensuring that vacancies are advertised and filled promptly and efficiently and that candidates are screened appropriately.
On a day to day basis, you will be:
- Generating applicant enquiries via various marketing and advertising mediums
- Process candidate enquiries onto the relevant systems, ensuring accurate recording is completed
- Conducting pre-employment screening by assessing all applications through analysing information sent and telephone conversations
- Obtaining managers’ feedback
- Providing accurate statistical information as requested by the Marketing Manager
Experience and Abilities:
We would very much like you to have worked in a recruitment role previously and experience in a social care setting will be advantageous.
You should also have excellent administration skills, an eye for detail, be IT literate with knowledge of the Microsoft Office package. You should be able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, managing your workload according to the priority of the vacancies.
You should have great communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to build relationships with people at all levels. You should be able to work as part of a team, whilst also using your initiative and raising any concerns or issues to the relevant person.
If you are interested in joining an innovative service provider and would like to request an application pack please email email@example.com