|Salary:||£16,000 per annum|
|Hours:||37.5 per week|
|Interviews will be held:||26/01/2017|
We require a marketing assistant to work in a small but vibrant marketing department for an expanding children’s services provider. We are looking for someone with a desire to learn and an aptitude for digital marketing and design. The role is full time and the working hours are 9am – 5pm.
- To engage with users of the company’s social media platforms.
- To aggregate content for social media / newsletter / website.
- To assist with the production and distribution of marketing publications.
- To assist with the maintenance of company websites and in-house web applications.
- To prepare and distribute ID and business cards / branded stationery for staff and carers.
Candidates must have:
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- A good knowledge of social media (in particular Facebook and Twitter).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Candidates would ideally have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience in web design (in particular WordPress).
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (in particular InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
Candidates will receive full on-site training.