|Salary:||£16,000 – £18,000|
|Hours:||Flexible – 37.5 per week (Mon-Fri)|
To support the activities associated with the promotion and recruitment of quality foster carers to care for looked after children and young people.
Recruitment Officers are responsible for ensuring that all necessary checks and references are obtained within set deadlines so applicants can progress to become foster carers within Compass Fostering. To work alongside the Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Supervisor, Lead Recruitment Officers and other Recruitment Officers with the regional teams to ensure all assessments are dealt with efficiently and effectively so there is a continuous supply of suitable foster carer’s approved.
• To act as the central point of contact for prospective foster carers, providing high levels of customer service and a positive experience of Compass Fostering.
• To be responsible for the day to day administration for panel and assessments admin
• To follow the process through from a positive initial visit with an applicant through to panel including sending out the necessary paperwork, chasing paperwork to ensure all documentation is received before panel.
• To drive forward the assessment process to ensure timeframes are met.
• To liaise with the applicant throughout the assessment process to ensure a smooth process for them.
• To hold weekly meetings with the Panel and Assessment Manager / Advanced Practitioner to update on any issues with checks / references
• Prepare reports on regions activates weekly with regard to the prospective foster carer’s in the assessment pipeline.
• Prepare and present all paperwork required for panel.
• Attendance and active contribution at meetings as required.
• To respond sensitively and professionally in supporting and maintaining professional relationships with colleagues and all contacts who work with the agency.
Candidates must have:
• Sales experience or experience working in a customer service environment.
• Strong administration skills.
• Proven experience of being able to multi task and work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Be familiar with recording information digitally.
• The ability to manage their own time and caseload on a day to day basis
• The ability to work well as part of a team
• To be flexible on working hours in order to be able to respond to applicants at different times of the day.
Candidates should ideally have:
• A good knowledge of Fostering.
• Experience in a similar role.
• Be able to demonstrate they can work in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates will receive full on-site training