|Salary:||£18,000 – £22,000 D.O.E|
|Hours:||37.5 per week|
To support the activities associated with the promotion and recruitment of quality foster carers to care for looked after children and young people.
Recruitment Officers are responsible for starting the recruitment process for all potential foster carers. To work alongside the Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Supervisor, Lead Recruitment Officers and other Recruitment Officers with the regional teams to ensure all enquiries are dealt with efficiently and effectively so there is a continuous supply of suitable foster carers approved.
• To be knowledgeable on all Recruitment KPI’s and deliver on these weekly and monthly.
• To be aware of timescales for actioning enquiries, conversion to initial visits.
• To report directly to the Recruitment Manager or Recruitment supervisor in their absence.
• To perform tasks as directed by the Recruitment supervisor.
• To give the best customer service to each applicant.
• To work as a team and be available to cover /assist other team members.
• To be available for On-call.
• To support the Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Supervisor, Panel & Assessments Team and regional teams with all aspects of foster carer promotion and recruitment.
• To act as the central point of contact for prospective foster carers, providing high levels of customer service and a positive experience of Compass.
• Attendance and active contribution at meetings as required.
CANDIATES SHOULD IDEALLY HAVE:
• Great Interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Sales experience or experience of working in a customer service environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• knowledge of excel, PowerPoint and use of databases and recording information.
• Good organisational, analytical and logistical skills.
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi task and work within tight deadlines.
• The ability to manage their own time and caseload on a day to day basis.
• Knowledge of carer recruitment processes.
• The ability to be a team player with an interest in children’s services, carers and the
marketing that surrounds this.
Candidates will receive full on-site training.