|Salary:||£17,000 – £19,000 D.O.E|
|Hours:||37.5 per week|
|Closing Date:||4th Jan 2019|
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, friendly and supportive Residential Childcare Recruitment Assistant to join our busy team based in Rustington.
The role will provide recruitment function to our residential services, ensuring that vacancies are advertised and filled promptly and efficiently and that candidates are screened appropriately.
On a day to day basis, you will be:
- Discussing with potential candidates what it is like to work with children with challenging behaviour, this includes explaining the rewarding and difficult times
- Conducting pre-employment screening by assessing CV’s and application forms – ensuring you are seeking the best candidates to work within a residential setting
- Conducting telephone interviews – this will help you understand more about the potential candidates
- Setting up interviews for potential candidates and obtaining managers feedback
Experience and Abilities:
- Our ideal candidate would have worked with challenging and/or vulnerable children before. This may be in a residential setting, a secure unit or a school
- Our ideal candidate will need to understand the importance of making sure children who are in a residential setting are being looked after by those who can provide a safe, caring and nurturing environment
- Communication skills are important, this role includes being able to build relationships with people at all levels
- You should have excellent administration skills with an eye for detail
- You should be IT literate and able to pick up new systems quickly
- You should have great communication skills, both written & verbal
- You will need to be able to work as part of a fast paced team.