|Hours:||37.5 per week|
Compass Community is a national independent fostering agency with 14 offices across England and Wales and 13 children’s homes. Our expanding Marketing Team, based in Rustington, is seeking to appoint a highly motivated web/graphic designer with good inter-personal skills.
The role will involve designing, building and maintaining the company web assets, mainly through WordPress, and producing all external printed marketing material. The ideal candidate would have 2 years’ worth of experience working in a web design role and have extensive knowledge of print design.
- Create and develop in-house Intranet.
- To manage, maintain and continually develop the 3 main websites and intranet from a design perspective.
- Create and develop white label websites.
- Management of all web hosting and domain name accounts.
- Create and continually develop collateral for automated email marketing across a range of platforms e.g. Mailchimp.
- Create new design ideas for brochures, web etc. seeing them through to production/print.
- Work with Group Marketing Lead in implementation of marketing strategies.
- Work with the IT Development Team to create links between the websites and in-house data systems.
- Video editing and manipulating video for website / YouTube use.
Candidates must have
- Experience in a web design-based role.
- A strong understanding of web design, including knowledge of CSS/HTML and how these work within WordPress.
- A strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, with particular focus on InDesign.
- A great personality.
- A hard working attitude.
What we can offer
- Access to benefits & discounts via Perkbox.
- Birthday day as an additional day leave.
- Attendance at bi-annual conferences.
- Staff & carer recommendation bonus.
- The ability to develop your career with clear progression routes.
Bringing a portfolio/example of your work to interview will be advantageous.
Please note that Compass reserves the right to close this vacancy early upon receipt of sufficient applications.