|Salary:||Up to £20,000 pro rata(D.O.E)|
|Hours:||18 hours per week – Monday to Friday 9.30am-1.00pm|
We are seeking an experienced Administrator to work as an integral part of a very busy and expanding team. The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience. You will need to possess excellent communication skills and the capability to use your initiative and work under pressure covering day-to-day tasks to enable the smooth running of the office. Experience of an independent fostering agency and HR would be advantageous but not essential.
Responsibilities will include supporting our core HR processes including maintaining HR staff files including recording inductions, appraisals and probation reviews as well as liaising with members of staff to ensure that our HRIS is up to date. You will also provide support to the wider HR team by supporting some of our core HR processes including undertaking DBS checks; monitoring and recording absence, supporting our internal procedures for maternity/paternity, leavers, and references and liaising with payroll to ensure all financial matters are dealt with appropriately.
Previous administrative experience is essential for this role.
Skills, qualifications and/or experience required:
• Fully IT literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Email, Word, Excel) and fully conversant with the internet
• Good written English and basic numeracy, together with good general education are required.
• Ability to compose clear, accurate and concise documents.
• Competent typing abilities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (including telephone skills)
• Team player, able to work well with others and supportive of company objectives
• Personal leadership, self-awareness, self-confidence, self-motivation, ability to take initiative and ability to cope with high workloads and competing priorities.