|Salary:||Up to £18,686 6 month fixed term (Pro rata, D.O.E)|
|Hours:||37.5 Hours per week|
We are looking to recruit one full-time 6 month FTC, highly motivated, friendly and supportive Recruitment Administrator to join our busy HR Compliance team based in Bradford.
The role will provide a central recruitment function to our fostering and residential services, ensuring that vacancies are advertised and filled promptly and efficiently.
On a day to day basis, you will be:
• Conducting pre-employment checks including DBS, and ensuring all HR processes are completed in line with Company policy and procedure.
• Obtaining managers’ feedback
• Obtaining references
• Carrying out eligibility to work checks
• Liaising with candidates, hiring managers and recruitment agencies.
• Progressing candidates through the recruitment process.
• Liaising with payroll, co-coordinating employee inductions, appraisals, probation and other processes
• Using the company HR databases (full, comprehensive training will be provided)
Experience and Abilities:
We would very much like you to have worked in a recruitment role previously and experience in a social care setting will be advantageous.
You should also have excellent administration skills, an eye for detail, be IT literate with knowledge of the Microsoft Office package. You should be able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, managing your workload according to the priority of the vacancies.
You should have great communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to build relationships with people at all levels. You should be able to work as part of a team, whilst also using your initiative and raising any concerns or issues to the relevant person.
If you are interested in joining an innovative service provider and would like to request an application pack please email email@example.com