|Salary:||Up to £20,000|
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated, and friendly HR Support Advisor to join our busy HR team based in Bradford.
The role will provide a central HR function to our fostering and residential services, supporting employees and line managers with HR policy and processes.
• Providing advice to managers and employees and respond to queries.
• Provide HR support and advice, guidance and coaching to managers on case activity including disciplinary, performance and grievance.
• Proactive management of absence, liaising with managers to identify ways to reduce and proactively manage sickness in line with policy and procedure.
• A point of contact for maternity cases, providing advice to managers and employees and liaison with payroll.
• Provide a range of support to ensure we meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
• Updating and maintaining the HR Information System.
• Responsible for the reporting to HR of monthly HR Key Performance Indicators, (KPI’s) ensuring that deadlines are met, trends analysed and recommendations made.
Experience and Abilities
The idea candidate will be a recent HR graduate, or have relevant work experience in HR.
You should also have excellent administration skills, an eye for detail, be IT literate with knowledge of the Microsoft Office package including Excel. You should be able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, and be able to prioritise your workload effectively.
You should have great communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to build relationships with people at all levels. You should be able to work as part of a team, whilst also using your initiative and raising any concerns or issues to the relevant person.
If you are interested in joining an innovative service provider and would like to request an application pack please email email@example.com