|Salary:||Up to £50,000 (D.O.E)|
|Hours:||37.5 Hours per week|
Are you passionate about making a positive and lasting difference to children and young people and do you want to work for a progressive independent fostering agency with ambitious plans for the future?
We are looking for a Quality and Performance Manager to develop and review our practice across three of our children’s services. This will include Compass Community’s fostering, residential and education provisions.
As an individual dedicated to upholding the high quality of our standard of practice, you should ensure that a good service is delivered to our key stakeholders, and ultimately the children in our care.
Collaborative work with leaders and colleagues across each of our services will be undertaken to develop the processes we have in place to review our practices. The Quality and Performance Manager needs to support the continuous evaluation of practice, reviewing how the quality assurance and governance policy works within the organisation.
We aspire to deliver the best service possible throughout Compass, making sure to give the best care to children and young people we look after around the UK.
We are part of the Compass community, providing fostering, residential, educational and therapeutic services for the young people in our care.
We are a child centred service, putting the wellbeing of our children and young people at the front and centre of everything we do. Compass adopts a REACH (Resilience, Education, Acceptance, Child-centred and Holistically) approach that is a framework based on resilience theory, attachment theory and aspects of social pedagogy. We believe that this helps us to provide bespoke, consistent and therapeutic care for all the children whilst supporting our staff and foster carers to ensure each individual child has the best possible outcome.
Skills, qualifications and/or experience required: (Please refer to Job description for specific duties)
- This role will require experience of working in a fostering service or residential service.
- Whilst a Social Work qualification is not essential the post holder will need knowledge and an understanding of the regulations and be able to support the development of frameworks to review practice.
- This role will require good communication skills and the ability to share feedback at a management level, working collaboratively with management teams to effectively promote positive change.
The benefits of joining Compass Fostering
We are looking for applicants who share our vision and values and who truly believe in the principles of excellent social work and inclusivity.
In return for this, we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- A contributory pension scheme.
- 26 days holiday (including your birthday day), and Bank holidays.
- Excellent opportunities for career development in our growing service.
- Team days out and staff engagement activity days.
- Access to Perkbox, including exclusive perks, freebies and discounts.
- Wellbeing of our staff is vital; you will have access to the Employee Assist Programme.
Our recruitment process aims to create and maintain a safe workforce and contains robust vetting procedures. The successful applicants will be offered a role subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. Please note that Compass reserves the right to close this vacancy early upon receipt of sufficient applications.
If you are interested in joining our organisation and would like to request an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 754251.