|Salary:||Up to £36,500 (D.O.E)|
|Hours:||37.5 per week.|
- Are you an experienced Senior Social Worker looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to work for an IFA who is Ofsted rated Outstanding?
- Have you got good knowledge of fostering regulations, childcare law and safeguarding issues?
- Do you have experience of Form F Assessments?
- Can you demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Do you want to help make a lasting difference to a child’s life and be part of a welcoming, supportive community of professionals?
The Compass Foster Carer Recruitment team are committed to providing safe and loving homes to vulnerable children; as part of the growing need for new fostering families in the Central region we are looking to appoint a new Advanced Practitioner to work alongside the Foster Carer Panel and Assessment Manager based in the Loughborough office.
Why work for Compass Fostering as a Senior Social Worker?
- You will receive up to £36,750 annual salary with an annual increment
- Flexible working hours – opportunities for home working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday and Birthday Day off
- Comprehensive training programme
- Access to hundreds of discounts and benefits through Perkbox, as well as the chance to win up to £150 in vouchers every month from our REACH Awards
- Working for a company who is truly committed to making a lasting difference to children’s life
The recruitment process aims to create and maintain a safe workforce and contains robust vetting procedures. The successful applicants will be appointed subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check.
Please note that Compass reserves the right to close this vacancy early upon receipt of sufficient applications.
Closing Date Friday 1st May 2020