A Traineeship with KT&A will give you the chance to get work experience and improve your English and Maths
Even if you achieved good grades in Maths and English, a Traineeship will help improve your prospects of becoming an Apprentice or a full-time employee. Traineeships provide the all-important work placement, which will improve your working practice and give you experience to put on your CV.
What are the benefits of a Traineeship?
- A Traineeship will put you in a better position to compete for an Apprenticeship or other job.
- The opportunity to build your CV and get vital experience with local and national employers.
- Improving your English and Maths skills will boost your chances of getting a job, as well as improving your long term prospects and earning potential over your lifetime.
- Employers are at the centre of Traineeships to ensure they give you the skills you need to secure a job and succeed in employment.
- At the end of the work experience placement you’ll get a job interview with the company if a role becomes available or a reference and an exit interview.
- Traineeship Vacancies with KT&A are available across the County
For more information about traineeships, apprenticeships and training programmes KT&A can offer please visit: http://www.kenttrainingandapprenticeships.co.uk/
or phone: 0800 731 4297
If you would like advice and guidance from the Compass Post 16 Education Coordinator to discuss whether traineeships are the route for you please speak with your Supervising Social Worker.