Are you passionate about making a positive and lasting difference to a national children’s service provider?
Are you an enthusiastic leadership and management communicator looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to drive cultural change within a national and progressive children’s service with ambitious plans for the future? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced trainer and coach who is reflective and creative in practice, enthusiastic and passionate about learning and development. Working collaboratively with managers and leaders across the group you will support and develop their leadership skills and knowledge providing confidence and ability to a range of new and experienced managers and leaders.
We are looking for a committed, qualified, degree level (preferably HR/Management) leadership coach or similar qualified trainer who would like to work within a children’s service offering fostering, residential, education and therapeutic services to children and young people. Key aspects to the role are:
- Working alongside our strategic goals, deliver training to leaders and managers
- To develop and maintain learning and training materials, resources and programmes
- To coach and support new and experienced team leaders and managers
- To support Compass Community’s employee succession, retention and development policy
- To lead and develop various engagement initiatives
- Support the organisation in ensuring that the service is run in line with the Government Legislation, Regulations and Standards, together with the Inspecting Body.
- Represent Compass Community’s Vision and Values, whilst developing and providing a comprehensive learning ethos.
- Have a willingness to understand and current and developing leadership developmental techniques and strategies
- Be a strong team player and be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attend meetings as required
- Combine national travel with an online delivery platform for communicating
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and have a willingness to learn the use of our in-house databases.
- Have an ability to work under pressure and priorities your workload whilst remaining calm and professional.
- Previous managerial and leadership learning skills and experience are preferred for this role.
We are looking for applicants who possess a real drive and share our vision, in return we offer a competitive salary, car allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an additional day off for your birthday! As well as opportunities for career development.
The recruitment process aims to create and maintain a safe workforce and contains robust vetting procedures. The successful applicants will be appointed subject to satisfactory references. Please note that Compass reserves the right to close this vacancy early upon receipt of sufficient applications