Do you want to work for a progressive children’s service with ambitious plans for the future? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person to join our learning and development training team that is reflective and creative in practice. Working collaboratively with all stakeholders you will strive to ensure that the children, young people in our care and employees reach their full potential through providing administration support to our education and qualification services.
This centrally located learning and development administration role provides support to a wide range of fostering, residential foster carers, and educational settings but with a focus on employees and Social Workers.
We are looking for a committed administrator who would like to work within a children’s service to provide logistical, data and administration support. Key duties will include:
- To administer, record and report on training events
- Support with managing, organising and updating relevant data using a mix of database applications
- Produce statistical information
- Research external training providers, venues and food caterers
- Support the organisation in ensuring that the service is run in line with the Government Legislation, Regulations and Standards, together with the Inspecting Body.
- Represent Compass Community’s Vision and Values, whilst embracing a comprehensive learning ethos to the Compass Community.
- Have a willingness to understand and discuss children’s services and qualification based information and topics
- Be a strong team player and be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attend meetings as required
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office suite including Excel and have a willingness to learn the use of our in-house databases.
- Have an ability to work under pressure and prioritize your workload whilst remaining calm and professional.
- Previous administration experience in a learning and development setting would be advantageous
We are looking for applicants who possess a real drive and share our vision, in return we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an additional day off for your birthday! As well as opportunities for career development.
The recruitment process aims to create and maintain a safe workforce and contains robust vetting procedures. The successful applicants will be appointed subject to satisfactory references. Please note that Compass reserves the right to close this vacancy early upon receipt of sufficient applications.
The Compass Community values equality and diversity across our workforce and aims to ensure our staff community is reflective of the diversity of the children and young people within our care. In support of this commitment we welcome applications from individuals of Black, Asian and ethnic minority backgrounds.