We are looking for a highly motivated Administrator to support the activities associated with the promotion and recruitment of quality staff and /or foster carers.
Recruitment Administrators are responsible for ensuring that all necessary checks and references are obtained within set deadlines so applicants can progress to become foster carers or members of staff within the Compass Community. To work alongside the Recruitment Manager and Recruitment Officer with the regional teams to ensure all assessments are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- To act as the central point of contact for prospective applicants, providing high levels of customer service and a positive experience of Compass.
- To be responsible for the day to day administration for applications.
- To follow the process through from beginning to end including sending out the necessary paperwork, chasing paperwork and ensuring all documentation is received before they can proceed to the next stage.
- To drive forward the assessment process to ensure timeframes are met.
- To liaise with the applicant throughout the assessment process to ensure a smooth process for them.
- To hold weekly meetings with the Recruitment Manager/ Recruitment Officers to update on any issues with checks / references.
- Prepare reports on weekly regional activity weekly regarding prospective applicant’s in the assessment pipeline.
- Attendance and active contribution at meetings as required.
- To respond sensitively and professionally in supporting and maintaining professional relationships with colleagues and all contacts who work with the agency.
Candidates must have:
- Experience working in a customer service environment.
- Strong administration skills, including recording information digitally.
- Proven experience of being able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- The ability to manage their own time and caseload on a day to day basis.
Candidates should ideally have:
- A good knowledge of Social Care.
- Experience in a similar role.
Why Work For Compass?
- Access to our health and wellbeing support platform. Receive cashback for various medical and wellbeing appointments and treatments with our MediCash scheme.
- Additional day’s leave for your birthday.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Days leave.
- Length of Service Awards with increasing leave following 2 years’ service.
- Death in Service Payment.
- Clear progression through to management roles.
- Win up to £150 pcm in our monthly REACH awards.
- Team Days.
- Staff & carer recommendation bonus.
Candidates will receive full on-site training.
The Compass Community values equality and diversity across our workforce and aims to ensure our staff community is reflective of the diversity of the children and young people within our care. In support of this commitment we welcome applications from individuals of Black, Asian and ethnic minority backgrounds.