Compass Community is a national independent child care agency with 14 Foster Care Offices and a growing number of Children’s Homes and Independent Schools across England and Wales. We are looking for an enthusiastic and fast-learning individual with excellent interpersonal skills to join our Compass Community Commercial Team.
Under the direction of the Finance Planning and Analysis Manager, to take ownership and lead on cleansing data, collating and creating reports which is used to deliver business growth.
The role will be focused on improving existing excel models and reports as well as creating new reporting via excel modelling to deliver the business growth.
• Improve and create excel models for business reporting needs
• Month end and weekly KPI reporting
• Manipulate, summarise and analyse data for the end user in the business
• Support in delivering project work involving excel modelling including data analysis to support the basis of these projects
• Preparation of Customer Information packs for the business to share ahead of local authority meetings
• Review current reports and identify continuous improvements
• Adhoc analytics required to support the Commercial Director in identifying efficiencies across the business
• Strong Excel skills – confident in creating automated and easy to use reports from raw datasets
• Proven experience of data manipulation across large volumes of data as well as working with incomplete data
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to collaborate and effective time management
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Experience of Power BI would be advantageous
The Compass Community values equality and diversity across our workforce and aims to ensure our staff community is reflective of the diversity of the children and young people within our care. In support of this commitment we welcome applications from individuals of Black, Asian and ethnic minority backgrounds.