The programme is available for 16 – 24 year olds who are not in Education, Employment or Training and any Year 11 pupils at risk of becoming NEET (not in education, employment or training)
- What is on offer? An Award in Employment, Training and Personal Development is a nationally recognised qualification that can go on to a CV.
- The Skills Enhancement Programme may lead on to further opportunities for development and upskilling or for transition on to other training programmes or courses.
- The Skills Enhancement Programme is a very personalised programme, however likely to run as follows:
- 5 days per week for the first 2 weeks which involves learners achieving the Award in Employment, Training and Personal Development and preparing for their next steps, such as CVs.
- After the first 2 weeks the learner will attend a minimum of 1 day a week. This day is tailored to the need of the learner (working through different options which may be available on the day such as First Aid Course, online learning, job seeker sessions, college visits, talks from other providers etc).
- After the learner has completed the initial 2 weeks they can remain on programme until they are supported with progressing into something. Progressions have included jobs, work placements, apprenticeships, Elevate, Princes Trust, Motiv8 etc.
For further details, any questions or support required in applying please contact Angela Hall – Post 16 Education Coordinator
M: 07584 575292