All of our current foster carers have access to our Carer Portal.
This allows our carers to:
- Keep track of fostering news in their local area
- Celebrate both carer and children’s achievements, and submit their own
- View dates of local support groups
- See who your local carer reps are, and learn more about them
- Download the minutes from regional forums
- View and book foster carer training
- Learn more about the different types of fostering
- Access useful documents including placement tips, and education info
You will have access to the portal with your own username and login once you have become a registered foster carer with Compass.